Your personal data will be processed manually and electronically to respond to your requests and subsequent communications, pursuant to Article 13 of Law 196/03 and pursuant to Article 13 of European Regulation 679/16 or GDPR .
The Data Controller is:
VUD DESIGN DI FILIPPO MASTINU
Hereafter referred to as VUD Design
Data collected by the site, independently, or through third parties, includes: name, surname, email, various types of data, cookies and usage data.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by this website is mandatory. If you refuse to communicate them, it may be impossible to provide you with the requested service. In cases where we indicate some data as optional, you will be free to refrain from communicating them without this having any consequence on the availability of the service or on its operation.
You assume responsibility for the personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this site and guarantee that you have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing VUD Design from any liability to third parties.
Method and location of processing of data collected
Data Processing Methods
VUD Design shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access to and the disclosure, modification and destruction of personal data.
Processing is carried out using electronic and/or telecommunication tools in line with organisational procedures and on the basis of principles strictly related and limited to the stated purposes. In addition to VUD Design, other parties involved in the organisation of this Website may also have access to this Data (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrator personnel) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) and where necessary, a Data Manager appointed by the Data Controller. An updated list of Data Managers is always available on request.
Legal basis for data processing
VUD Design will process the User’s Personal Data in the event that one of the following conditions is met:
- you have given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of VUD Design, such as reserving the right to contact you following the purchase of our products by you
However, it is always possible to ask VUD Design to clarify the specific legal basis of all processing and, in particular, to specify whether the processing is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary for the conclusion of a contract.
The Data is processed at the operational headquarters of the Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact us.
Your personal data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which you are located. More information on the place of processing is available in the section on details of personal data processing.
Data is processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between VUD Design and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is complete.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the VUD Design will be retained until such time as such interest is satisfied. You can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting us.
When the processing is based on your consent, VUD Design can keep personal data longer until consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep the Personal Data for a longer period in accordance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the storage period, the personal data will be deleted or anonymised. Therefore, at the end of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to portability of data can no longer be exercised.
Purposes for Processing collected Personal Data
Your data is collected to allow us to provide the Services, as well as for the following purposes: contacting you, interacting with social networks, remarketing and behavioral targeting, statistics and viewing of content from external platforms.
See the relevant sections of this document for more detailed information on the purposes of processing and on the specific personal data related to each purpose.
Details regarding the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and by means of the following services:
Contact form (This Site)
By filling in the contact form with their data, the User consents to their use in order to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other category indicated in the header of the form. Personal Data collected: surname, name, email, interests related to the activities of VUD Design.
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
These services enable interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Website.
The interaction and information obtained from this Site is, in any case, subject to the User’s privacy settings relative to each social network.
If a service for interacting with social networks is installed, then it may still collect traffic data for the pages it is installed on, even if the Users do not use this service.
Facebook Remarketing (Facebook, Inc.)
The services contained in this section allow VUD Design to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of user behaviour.
Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook, Inc.)
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this website and to interact with it.
If this type of service is installed, then it is possible that the service itself will still collect data traffic for the pages in which it is installed, even if the Users do not utilize this service.
YouTube Video Widget (Google Inc.)
Google Maps Widget (Google Inc.)
Users may exercise certain rights with regard to the data processed by the controller.
In particular, the right to:
- withdraw their consent at any time; You can revoke consent to the processing of your personal data previously expressed. oppose the processing of your data. You can object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. More details on the right to object are given in the section below.
- access your data You have the right to obtain information on the data processed by VUD Design, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- check and ask for the data to be corrected; You can verify the correctness of your data and request its updating or correction.
- have the processing restricted; When certain conditions are met, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data. In this eventuality the controller may not process the data for any purpose other than for its retention.
- have their personal data removed or deleted; When certain conditions are met, you can request the deletion of your data by VUD Design
- have their data sent to themselves or transferred to another controller; Users have the right to receive their data in a structured format that is commonly used and readable by automatic devices, and where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another controller. This instruction is applicable where the data is processed by automated means and processing is based on user consent, in respect of a contract to which the user is a party or contractual measures connected to this.
- submit a complaint. Users may submit a complaint with the competent supervisory authority for data protection or take legal action.
Details of the right of objection
When personal data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in VUD Design, users have the right to object to processing of the data for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that where their data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reason. To find out if VUD Design processes data for direct marketing purposes, you can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
To exercise your rights, users can direct a request to the VUD Design contact details indicated in this document. Requests shall be processed as soon as possible and, in any event, within one month.
Further information on data processing
User Personal Data may be used by the VUD Design in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment to defend against misuse of this website or related services by the User.
Users declare that they are aware that VUD Design may be obliged to disclose the data by order of public authorities.
System Logs and Maintenance
This Application and any third-party services used by it may collect system Logs, which are files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address, for operational and maintenance purposes.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from VUD Design using the contact details.
Where changes involve processing on the legal grounds of user consent, VUD Design will seek to obtain renewed user consent if necessary.